止癢配方 - 針對過敏而引起的瘙癢
- 瘙癢和搔抓和/或舔 (全身或局部)
What is Itch Support Gold?
Itch Support Gold is a combination of nine herbal ingredients for skin-related symptoms when canines come into contact with an allergen (a substance that triggers an allergic reaction).* For some dogs, skin allergies are a constant condition; for others it may be seasonal or only occasional. Skin conditions due to allergies are an increasingly common disorder in pets and are a frequent cause for visits to the vet.
Itch Support Gold addresses the physiological mechanisms that can cause the skin (including on the paws) to become red and sometimes unbearably itchy. It works with the principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine to target the underlying imbalance and restore health from the inside out, without the harmful side effects commonly associated with long-term use of prescription medications.
What is Itch Support Gold Used For?
Just as people can experience allergic reactions of all kinds, dogs are also susceptible to irritants and allergens they encounter in their environment or in their diet. Some dog breeds have a greater incidence of allergies that can affect their skin, which may decrease with age.
For canines, the primary way an allergy manifests is through the skin. Flare-ups are often chronic and/or recurring, and despite many efforts, become a condition that must be managed. Finding out the cause of the allergy can be a long but necessary process.
The allergen is introduced into the body in one of four ways. It may be:
- Something your dog has come into physical contact with
- Something in their diet
- An airborne allergen that has been inhaled
- From a flea bite (usually from flea saliva)
- If the body is sensitized to that particular allergen, it will react as if it is under attack and an allergic reaction will ensue.
Allergies that affect the skin may appear as:
- Increased and sometimes incessant itching and scratching and/or licking
- Moist skin, dry/flakey skin or scabbing
- Itchy ears (and possible ear infections)
- Swollen and itchy paws
The itching may be all over the body or localized in one area. Your dog's behavior may also change, since a constant state of itchy discomfort can quickly lead to irritability, disrupted sleep, exhaustion and snapping. If repeated scratching causes the skin to break, this can create an opportunity for an infection.
Rather than mask or temporarily suppress the symptoms, Itch Support Gold helps to support a healthy immune response to allergens. The herbal combination works synergistically to decrease itchiness, whether it is pervasive or only in certain areas. In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) the name for this type of remedy is termed an External Wind formula. The element of "wind" can refer to symptoms that appear suddenly, change quickly, and affect the surface (like the skin).
Pet Wellbeing ▏Itch Support Gold - for Allergy-Related Itch in Dogs 止癢配方 - 過敏而引起
主要草藥成分 (補血養血,清熱涼血,提升機能, 抗氧排毒)：
Itch Support Gold is Formulated With:
- Dong Quai root (Angelica sinensis): An herb of Eastern Asia, its many uses include helping to carry oxygen to tissues, supporting normal blood flow, and promoting normal responses to allergens. The effects of Dong Quai may be due to its inhibitions of thromboxane A2 formation and prostaglandin E2 production.
- Tribulus fruit (Tribulus terrestris): In combination with these other herbs, Tribulus has been shown to help maintain skin health.
- Rehmannia root (Rehmannia glutinosa): This steamed root is a vital herb used widely in the traditional Chinese herbal repertory and contain vitamins C, A and some B vitamins. It is best known for its "tonic" properties to fortify the blood, increase vitality and support capillary integrity. It is used here to stabilize Yin and fortify and move the blood.
- Chinese Peony root (Paeonia lactiflora): This root has a normalizing effect on allergies, particularly on certain skin allergies.
- Schizonepeta aerial parts (Nepeta tenuifolia): Schizonepeta has superoxide scavenging activity, which might explain its common use for itchy skin issues. It is thought to exert an effect by reducing histamine release and inhibiting substance-P-induced itching in animals.
- Siler root (Saposhnikovia divaricata): Good for liver Qi stagnation, common when itchy skin needs support. It also helps the body's natural mechanisms of flushing toxins for excretion.
- Ligusticum root (Ligusticum wallichii): Similar to North American Osha and Lovage. It has properties to support the body's normal defenses from viral and microbial infections. Osha has also been used by Native American and Hispanic cultures for seasonal allergies.
- Astragalus root (Astragalus membranaceus): One of the best known "adaptogens", Astragalus is a replenishing herb for normal recovery from illness. It protects against free radicals and is widely used for immune health.
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza uralensis): This root is used to harmonize the formula and allows herbal synergy of all the ingredients.
... 450 mg per ml
Herbs are certified organic or selectively imported.
Inactive ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin.