What is Calming Care?
Calming Care is a natural herbal supplement designed to help canines maintain a calm and balanced mood and ease anxiousness. The herbal ingredients in this formula are meant to be administered daily and will not cause your dog to feel sleepy or drowsy. Calming Care helps your canine feel at ease in different situations as well as in their daily life.
The herbs in Calming Care are defined as nerve tonics (nervines) and adaptogens. They work together holistically to support the nervous system and to help regulate the stress hormone response.
- Nerve tonics help to maintain the health of the nerve fibers and the sheath that protects the nerves.
- Adaptogens are a class of herbs that assist the body's stress response and immunity.
- Help your dog enjoy life - and enjoy life with your dog!
What is Calming Care used for?
Some dogs experience moods that could be defined as anxious, stressed out, aggressive or hyperactive. There is not always an easy solution to helping your dog feel calmer and more relaxed.
Calming Care can be part of the solution. Along with a healthy diet, appropriate social interaction and physical activity, your dog may benefit from a daily supplement that assists their ability to handle stress and help them maintain a sense of positive wellbeing.
A note from our veterinarian...
As a general rule, gradual benefits may be experienced within the first two to three weeks, although some animals show positive results in the first week. The herbs in this formula take time to be effective because they are working to normalize neurotransmitters, stress hormones, and nerve cell integrity.
Animal behaviors are largely a result of their history, environment, breeding/training and general condition of health. Undesirable behaviors or aggression may not be something that can be addressed with an herbal supplement.
Alongside Calming Care, be sure to take your whole pet into consideration: diet and nutrition, exercise and play, stressful triggers in the environment, and whether your dog is mirroring the stress he or she sees in the home."
Pet Wellbeing ▏Calming Care - for Dog Anxious Behavior 情緒穩定配方
Calming Care is Formulated With:
- Ashwagandha root (Withania somnifera): Of Indian and African origin, Ashwagandha has the ability to support the nervous system, particularly nervous irritability and exhaustion (supportive to the adrenal glands as an adaptogen). Considered a tonic to the nervous system, it has been known to help with cognition and concentration. While it is known to help with overall relaxation, it will not cause sedation. Its affects can be noted with ongoing use.
- Holy Basil leaf (Ocimum sanctum): Called Tulsi in the Ayurvedic tradition, this eastern herb has shown promising results in animal tests to reduce both stress and stress hormones. In India, Holy Basil has been used for centuries for multiple health conditions for the heart, lungs and joints, to name a few.
- Eleuthero root (Eleutherococcus senticosus): Associated with good mental health, good hormonal stress response and improving the body's physical response to stress. Eleuthero is native to parts of Asia and eastern regions of Russia. It was once called Siberian Ginseng, although it bears no relation to the Panax Ginseng plants.
- Skullcap herb (Scutellaria lateriflora): Used extensively to promote feelings of relaxation, Skullcap has a long history of use for anxiety, tension and helping restore restful sleep patterns.
... 567 mg per ml
Herbs are certified organic.
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin.