- 壓力 （例如環境改變）
What is BM Tone-Up Gold?
This all-natural supplement is uniquely designed to support a canine's digestive system when there is occasional imbalance. BM Tone-Up Gold addresses the root causes of the problem, while also supplying ingredients (called herbal ""astringents"") to naturally tighten and tone the bowel lining. The result helps keep your dog comfortable and, hopefully, your carpet cleaner.
What is BM Tone-Up Gold Used For?
Whether there has been dietary indiscretion or there is another common cause for the imbalance to the digestive system, BM Tone-Up Gold combines support to both the immune system and the gastrointestinal tract. The results should be a more normal transit time of food and water through the gut, less frequent urges, and solid bowel movements.
The digestive tract is one of the body’s main areas of defense to deal with foreign microbes and irritants of all kinds once they have been swallowed. Occasionally, canines will ingest or be exposed to material they are not able to digest properly. Their body's natural mechanisms work to expel the matter by increasing the muscle contractions of the intestines and flushing out the bowels. Because motility time is increased, the body does not have time to absorb as much water through the intestinal walls and the stools become more liquid. BM Tone-Up Gold targets the causes of this reaction and soothes the mucosal lining of the digestive tract at the same time.
Dog diarrhea is a very common problem and has many causes:
- Mild food poisoning from eating spoiled food
- Changes in diet
- Viral infections
In many cases, the dog simply has a very sensitive stomach, or is reacting to stressful events such as a changed environment.
Pet Wellbeing ▏BM Tone-Up Gold - for Loose Stools in Dogs 腸道健康止痾配方
BM Tone-Up Gold is Formulated With:
- Oregon Grape root (Berberis aquifolium): This common, North American herb has specific uses in the digestive system. It assists the normal function of the liver to pull toxicities from the blood as it passes through the liver. It also supports the muscles of the intestines to contract in a normal, smooth rhythm that is not spastic or uncomfortable.
- Red Raspberry leaf (Rubus idaeus): One of the main herbs to tone and astringe the smooth lining of the intestines due to its tannin content. It may also work to normalize excess secretions, such as mucous. It is high in minerals and contains a naturally-occurring amount of Vitamin C. This gentle herb’s action on the muscles makes it useful for erratic muscle contractions.
- Bayberry root (Myrica cerifera): A leading herb for this formula, Bayberry has a dual action to address potential microbes that may have entered the body through dietary indiscretion. It also has a high tannin content, making it an herbal astringent. Bayberry helps support the digestive tract tissues when there is excessive mucous production.
- Mullein leaf (Verbascum thapsus): With uses in many different areas of the body, Mullein’s inclusion in this formula is to impart an action on the lining and muscles of the gastrointestinal tract. Additionally, it has been used for lymphatic circulation and to break down excess mucous production in the body.
- Agrimony herb (Agrimonia eupatoria): Another plant containing tannins (astringent). Agrimony supports the digestive tract’s normal tone and assimilation of food.
- Marshmallow root (Althea officinalis): The root of this plant contains high mucilage content and it is this constituent that provides a soothing action to the mucous membranes.
- Myrrh resin (Commiphora mol-mol): Due to its strong taste, only a small amount can be used in this formula, but its inclusion is exceedingly helpful for dogs when foreign microbes enter the body.
- Thyme leaf (Thymus vulgaris): A common kitchen herb, a small amount of Thyme combines well with Myrrh to address similar types of issues.
- Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale): In many formulas, the addition of a little Ginger increases the formula’s ability to circulate where it is most needed. It also helps with nausea and digestion.
... 400 mg per ml
Herbs are certified organic or ethically wild harvested.
Inactive ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin.